A T L A N T A N E W B O R N P H O T O G R A P H E R
1. Where are newborn photos taken?
Newborn photos are taken in my studio located in Smyrna, GA
2. Do you offer digital images only?
No, I am product-based. Our focus is to help you create archival luxury print products that you will enjoy daily in the present and pass down to your children in the future. I do NOT offer digital files only, but I do include a digital file of every picture you purchase.
3. When should I book baby's my newborn session?
Newborn sessions are booked during your second trimester (months 4, 5, or 6). I only book a certain number of newborns per month.
4. When should my newborn take their photos?
The BEST time for newborn photos is 5 - 14 days of baby's birth. Babies are still extremely sleepy and are easier to achieve those adorable poses.
5. What if my baby comes early?
No problem! I only hold a certain number of newborn sessions each month in case baby comes early, late or we have to reschedule.
6. Do you provide props and wraps?
Yes! I provide everything. I have a growing collection of wraps, bonnets, headbands, and props for you to choose from!
7. What are your COVID-19 precautions?